Helping With Homework
Cable Co-op Presents:
Now Oberlin families that qualify for “free or Reduced lunch” by Oberlin Schools, can qualify for Cable Co-op’s “Helping with Homework” program.
- Must live within Cable Co-op’s service area
- Must not have or had Internet service from Cable Co-op for last 6 months
- Must not have any unpaid debt with Cable Co-op
- 8Mbps Wireless Internet connection
- Reliable connection
- No data caps
- Local support
- Local office
- No contract
- No basic install fees
Startup costs include:
- First month of service is collected before install is scheduled.
- $20 Modem deposit (one time & refundable with termination of service and equipment returned)
- Totals startup cost is, $30.95
Monthly costs are $9.95, plus $1 membership fee, for a total of $10.95 per month.