Helping with Households
Oberlin households can qualify for Cable Co-op’s “Helping
with Households” program.
- Must be approved for participation by Oberlin Community Services.
- Must be approved by Cable Co-op. Approval requirements include:
- Must NOT be an active Internet subscriber from Cable Co-op.
- Must not have had Internet from Cable Co-op in the last 6 months.
- Cannot be in collections with Cable Co-op nor hold a past due balance older than 60 days.
- No exceptions from above criteria.
- Reliable Internet connection
- No contract
- No hidden fees
- Local service
First month service is collected in advance at time of signing up for this service. $20 modem deposit required (refundable when service is disconnected and equipment returned)
Total start up charges = $30.95
Monthly costs are $9.95, plus $1 membership fee, for a total of $10.95 per month.