- Network channel must be part of your paid Cable Co-op TV package to receive from WTVE.
- You must sign up at WTVE for log in credentials.
- Can take up to 24 hours to gain access to Network Streams.
- Cable Co-op does not have access to your WTVE credentials.
- Not all network channels are available.
- Not all network channels, that are available, work on every device.
- Cable Co-op does not control what devices are compatible with any network.
- This is cutting edge technology and will be changing, expanding, and adapting on a regular basis.
- Your device must be compatible and meet basic requirements to work.
- Internet and wireless network must be able to handle connection for WTVE to work.
- WTVE IS FREE with Cable subscription, don’t pay for anything extra.
- Do not share credentials with anyone outside your household or account could be locked.
WTVE Do’s and Don’ts
- Stream all the content you want, no limits on bandwidth exist with your Cable Co-op Internet.
- Save money and drop your other streaming providers.
- Sign up for one of our Home & on the Go packages, get even more content, and great savings.
- Sign up for our Cable & Community Commitment and get a month of free cable every year!
- Check for new channels available and new apps for different devices frequently.
- Don’t give out bank or credit card account information for any WTVE service.
- Don’t share your WTVE credentials with those outside your household.
- Don’t pay for other streaming services when WTVE is free!
- Don’t give up if one of the channels you want is not available or not available on your device, give it some time, things will change quickly.
- Don’t lose your WTVE credentials, Cable Co-op does not have privy to them.